Medical Marijuana Patient Card Certifications
Get certified at Puffins Café and be reimbursed by truBLISS!!!
Here’s how to receive your Arizona Medical Marijuana patient card!
Call us at 480-325-5000 to set an appointment for certification at our location.
Simply say "I want to be certified!" The front desk will set up your appointment.
- You will need a 15 minute appointment if you have your correct medical records
- You will need a 30 minute appointment if you require an exam because you do not have records.
AFTER PRODUCT REBATE AT TRUBLISS: As low as $35!! BEST DEAL IN THE VALLEY
- $20* set up fee (setting appointment)
- $150 to the Arizona Department of Health or $75 with EBT Card (Food Stamps)
- $65 to the physician with correct medical records or $100 if you require an exam because you do not have records.
- TOTAL UPFRONT COSTS: $235 WITH RECORDS, $280 WITHOUT RECORDS
- AFTER PRODUCT REBATE AT TRUBLISS: As low as $35
$20 Appointment Fee
+ $150 ADHS Fee
+ $65 Doctor Fee (with records)
- $200 Coupons from TruBLISS for FREE MEDS
You will receive a card entitling you to $200 of free medicine at truBLISS!
(*Set up fee is non-refundable if appointment is canceled less than 48 hours ahead.)
Your MMJ patient card can help you get treated for
- Night Sweats
- Post Traumatic Stress Disorder
- Multiple Sclerosis
- Cigarette Addiction
- Hot Flashes
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome
- Neuropathy Pain
At your certification appointment the physician will interview you and review/document your medical history, perform a thorough physical exam and recommend other treatments that may benefit your condition. All this will take place in a relaxing office setting with full attention given to you. The office will reach out 1-3 days prior to your appointment to confirm your appointment and make sure you have all necessary items for your appointment.
What To Bring To Your Appointment
- AZ driver’s license, state ID, or US Passport
- If providing an EBT Card it must have your name on it
- Medical Records. Here’s a link to understand what is required: http://rx4healing.com/mmc/
- Current MMJ Card (if this is a renewal application)
- Payment for Fees (Cash or with additional fees you may use Visa or MC)
- If you bring records that qualify the max needed is : $215
- Without records the max needed is: $240
Be ready to have your picture taken! We file the paperwork for you!
Card arrival time is usually between 7-14 business days.
Separate from the certification appointment you also may ask for and receive a 20 minute consult with our in-house Dr. Dana 100% free. This would be a separate appointment
Read all about Dr. Dana! http://trubliss.com/consulting